In general, the following applies:
We do not accept personal attacks, sexism, racism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or anything else that offends and/or discriminates against people. We will delete any comment breaking this rule, and comments breaking Swedish law will be reported to the police.
Comments that will be deleted:
- Copyrighted material that is published. We use mediakompass.se and their guidelines.
- Profanity, obscene and insulting words.
- Personal attacks.
- Harassment, threats, slander, and lies.
- Violations involving sexual orientation, gender identity and/or gender expression, ethnicity/race, skin tone, sex, religion or other belief system, disability, age, class, or appearance.
- Marketing of commercial organizations and organizations that violate Make Equal’s core values.
People who will be deleted:
- People who repeatedly break our comment rules.
- People who violate other people, are threatening, or discriminating will be blocked from our social media accounts.
Sometimes the lines are unclear and verification is difficult. If someone is publicly shamed online, it can be hard to know if it is slander or not, for example. We still report the incident or express what we feel is wrong in the situation.